Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I can dream, can't I...

It seems as though we may never get spring here in the Lower Mainland.  As I write this, the rain continues to pour down in a deluge that could sweep away the entire backyard.
So today... I'm dreaming about Thailand and anticipating our future in a warmer climate.  I realize that the heat will be a bit much, most of the time, but today... I would take it over this rain in a heartbeat!

But alas, I'll just have to dream for now.

So... if I was in Thailand today... 
I'd enjoy a nice cold slushie from one of the local vendors...

... and a big plate of fresh papaya salad...

... perhaps a nice cold Coke...

... I'd enjoy sitting under the beautiful umbrellas at the beach...

... take in the beautiful greenery & foliage...

 ... get around town in one of these...

... maybe spend some time at the zoo...

... and just, all around, enjoy the warmth & beauty of Thailand :)

(pictures taken during our trip to Thailand in 2009)

2 comments:

Elissa said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!

Erin said...

Really enjoying getting caught up on here! And really excited for you guys. Makes my furniture stories seem ridiculous in comparison :) Thankful you feel the Lords guidance and a love for your new home!