Monday, November 28, 2011

Thaan 'aahaan...

If there's something the Thai people do really well, its food.  They sure know how to whip up some tasty dishes.  One of the local food markets is just a 10-15 minute bike ride from our house, so it makes for a nice, easy meal when we don't feel like cooking.  And its a great place to practice our ever-expanding Thai phrases.  For those that are curious, the words "thaan 'aahaan" (pronounced TAN-AH-HAN) mean to "eat food."  

Eating is serious business people, serious business... :)

Can you believe that all 3 of us can eat for around $3?  
Its true.
These delicious Thai meals cost around 1 Canadian dollar each.
Not much beats that.

Food.  Such a wonderful thing. :)

2 comments:

Elissa said...

oh my-- I would never cook a meal myself again if I could eat delicious thai food for a $1!!!

Sonja said...

Wow---that's amazing! I love that Callie is just digging right in!